[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial” _builder_version=”3.0.50″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Trying to create a solid and effective social media strategy for your business can be hard. I get it.
You know who your target market is, but you feel like you just aren’t reaching them. You feel like you need to be on every social media platform, but you’re not sure if those platforms are even working for you. You do create a lot of content to share on your social media, your blog, and your email list, but you realize that barely any of your posts are getting any engagement.
This is when you need to realize that your social media strategy just isn’t working.
Some signs that you need to scrap your social media strategy and start fresh are…
You share the exact same content across each platform.
Did you know that each platform actually has a different purpose? If you’re sharing the exact same content across each platform, this may be a sign that your social media strategy isn’t fully developed. It’s okay to repurpose content across each platform, but you should be changing the context so that it fits the platform.
You constantly posting on each platform but you get crickets.
You’re constantly posting on social media – so why are you getting absolutely no engagement on any of your posts? This could mean that the strategy you created, which influences your content, isn’t working. Is your content not engaging enough? Does your content have CTAs? Are you promoting too much of yourself? It’s important to take a step back and look at everything so you can figure out exactly where you went wrong.
You post on social media only when inspiration strikes.
This is the opposite of the one above – posting on social media only when you feel inspired shows that your strategy (or lack of!) just isn’t working. Sure, you should ALWAYS be posting content that is in-the-moment versus only scheduling content – but randomly sharing content isn’t going to do anything for your brand.
If you fit into any (or all!) of these categories, I’m SO happy to announce that I’ve officially launched 1:1 social media strategy sessions!
This program is PERFECT for you if…
- You have an incredible story to share, but you’re just not sure how to share it on social media.
- You want to be the face of your brand, but you struggling with finding your voice and style.
- You know yourself better than anyone else, but when you share your content on social media, it just isn’t gaining traction – even though you know it needs to be shared!
- You want to write your own content, but you have no clue what to post, when, and where.
In this program, we will:
- Perfect your current social media/marketing strategy to reach your target audience so that you’re in front of the people who WANT to read your content
- Plan out monthly content calendars to outline what, when, and where you should post so that you’re using each platform to the best of its ability
- Build a new strategy to establish yourself as an expert in your industry
- Figure out why your content isn’t getting the results you’re hoping to get – such as building an engaged community, landing clients, and establishing brand awareness
The program includes:
- 3, one-hour calls that will cover: building your unique content strategy, mapping out your content plan, and evaluating results
- Unlimited support through Voxer (a walkie-talkie app where I am available every day) so that you can suggest ideas and ask questions as soon as they come to you
- Feedback on your content and posts to show you what’s working and what isn’t – and WHY
The investment is ONLY $597 for one month – or 3 installments of $210!
I’d LOVE to have you join me – but I only have EIGHT spots left for the month of August! If you’d like to learn more about the program and how it will help you, schedule a FREE 30-minute call with me by clicking the button below!
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button admin_label=”Button” _builder_version=”3.0.50″ button_text=”LEARN MORE” button_url=”www.calendly.com/dashofsocial” url_new_window=”on” button_alignment=”center” background_layout=”light” custom_button=”on” button_border_radius=”0″ button_font=”Open Sans||||” button_icon_placement=”right” button_text_color_hover=”#ffdbec” button_border_color_hover=”#ffdbec” button_letter_spacing_hover=”0″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]